Well, it is red on my old MacBook Pro! But brown on my Chromebook. I forgot how frustrating it can be to work with photos, so annoying! Unless you have good and expensive screens... The MacBook is from 2013. Still works, but no more updates from Apple and so no more updates from Chrome/Google either. Yeah... One thing they all know very well: How to make a disgusting lot of money. Out of your pockets. You have to throw away a good, working laptop, because they just force you. I'm so disgusted about all that. I will stop here, before I start cursing...
1 comment:
Well, it is red on my old MacBook Pro! But brown on my Chromebook. I forgot how frustrating it can be to work with photos, so annoying! Unless you have good and expensive screens... The MacBook is from 2013. Still works, but no more updates from Apple and so no more updates from Chrome/Google either. Yeah... One thing they all know very well: How to make a disgusting lot of money. Out of your pockets. You have to throw away a good, working laptop, because they just force you. I'm so disgusted about all that. I will stop here, before I start cursing...
Post a Comment