Alsemia

Serious for 1/125 second :)


op November 01, 2019
Labels: 24-105mm on 5DMII, bus ride snapshot, bus stop photography, people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2017 (42)
    • November (11)
    • December (31)
  • ►  2018 (355)
    • January (29)
    • February (27)
    • March (31)
    • April (30)
    • May (29)
    • June (26)
    • July (31)
    • August (31)
    • September (29)
    • October (31)
    • November (30)
    • December (31)
  • ▼  2019 (356)
    • January (31)
    • February (23)
    • March (30)
    • April (30)
    • May (31)
    • June (30)
    • July (31)
    • August (31)
    • September (30)
    • October (31)
    • November (29)
    • December (29)
  • ►  2020 (73)
    • January (30)
    • February (26)
    • March (9)
    • April (7)
    • June (1)

Nadja's Snapshot Therapy...

A page to collect the snapshots that I like.
I found a new passion for them, after doing some years of model/nude photography, and after a general photography dip. My passion to play with my photos will show, too, sometimes more than the other. I just bought a second hand 40D and a super cheap little zoom lens, which sometimes gives great effects by it's faults, I love it! Always worked with a 50mm so far, since 2010, so, it's quite an exciting change for me. Many of the photos are made from a bus, since that's the way I always 'travel'. Hopefully you'll enjoy the images of my little 'adventures'. I enjoy to make them, anyway, and to sometimes find the unexpected details on them. Coincidence, whatever that is: I just love it!
See you!
PS: If you happen to find yourself on one of my photos, and you don't like it, just let me know in a comment, please, and I will remove the photo. I can't ask permission first, and, honestly: I don't really want to because then, people will start posing. I just hope the respect that I have for the people on my images will show, so that they won't mind the photos.

About Me

My photo
Nadja Stijven
View my complete profile

Followers

Labels

24-105mm on 5DMII (143) 5DMII 50mm f/1.4 (45) action (4) animals (7) bus ride snapshot (747) bus stop photography (38) but when you make your first sourdough bread and it's just perfect... :) (1) by accident (1) café theater 1900 (4) cheap zoom on 5DMII (563) circus ronaldo (1) concert (12) consecutive photos duo (6) dax café (8) event (12) flemish style (39) friend (2) gardens of flanders (2) hospital (10) indoor portrait available light (2) layers (7) made at the railway station (2) made on the bus (720) made on the train (5) manifestation (13) my people (3) Not a meal photographer (1) outdoor portrait shoot (4) people (659) portrait (7) poverty belgium 2017 (4) quickie (2) self portrait (4) street (2) tablet photo (1) waiting for the bus (14) waiting for the train (3) waiting room (8) waiting room photography (6)

My Blog List

  • CAMARA DEMOCRATICA
    FOTO DEL DIA
  • Erotica Lee Daily
  • myfotolife
  • handmade photographica
    Wet plate imperfections (2). Dirty glass.
  • I WANT TO BE A FOOL
    6 months
  • Linda Loreti's world of images
    In a dream
  • LUCA RUBBI FOTOGRAFO
  • Paco Tamayo Pino
  • Bilder verändern.
  • I nudi di Guamy
  • For the Love of Gal
  • damijanphoto
  • Blue Sky
  • ralf smet photography
  • Patagonia, Chile, el mundo.
  • Jazzleather
  • these temporal rooms
  • Погляд у залюстаркоўе.
  • The old wound
  • YESTERDAY WAS DRAMATIC, TODAY IS OK.
  • Street Photography
  • dark & light thoughts
  • IgnacioSPhoto
  • Erotica Lee2
  • i dream you are both
  • COLLODION DAYDREAMS
  • MY WORD
  • Fotos rancias con historia
  • Eli
  • De Werkplaats
  • DDeesje's Blog
  • CLICK TO ENLARGE
  • a four letter outburst
  • 500 Photographers
  • Plunertjes photo's
  • Pierre BOYER
  • ralf's foto's
  • sur l'viro
  • Art Nudes
  • The Real Blogger Status
  • IDN Spotlights
  • Pregelj Ivo
  • Sin objetivo
  • Rue99 Photography Blog
  • tiDOilLA'!
  • OCEANO DE IMAGENES
  • a picture a day keeps the doctor away
  • Peter De Jongh fotografie
  • Landscapes of Mazovia | Krajobrazy Mazowsza
  • Rudi's fotografie
  • paraphilia.
  • La Fotografía Efectista Abstracta. Fotos Abstractas. Abstract Photos.
  • TransverseAlchemy
  • voyages d'iles, voyage d'elle
  • are we there yet?
  • cuadromega
  • KEVIN LOREAUX - EROTIC PHOTOGRAPHY
  • Black & White Abstracts
  • Erotic Moments
  • Truth & Beauty
  • Kasztanki - fotoblog
  • Chagoll Varia
  • thewatchmaker
  • Andy's Fotoblog
  • monmagan.com
  • Flesh and Relics
  • sobresombras
  • cafe selavy
  • Wouts fotobloG
  • Ed Ross Photography
  • For The Love of Zaftig
  • Photograbekie
  • drawing painting arts
  • The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary
  • Urbek5
  • ludo fotoblog
  • simple observations
  • pogo po godzinach
  • Political Blind Spot
  • RandJ Photo Blog
  • AntiqueBlush
  • Fotos de Trankilo
  • .
  • Carnivale Selah
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.